Volume IV, Issue 1 (2018/1)
Sociology and Social Work
- Attila Papp Z. - János Márton: The Results of the Primary Schools of the Micro-Region in Gyergyó Based on National Evaluations 2011-2018
- Kata Jánosi-Rekeczki: Examining Factors Determining the Career Choice of High School Students Focusing on Career Maturity and Coherence
- Kinga Bakos: The Subjective Well-Being of Teachers' Society in Harghita County
- László Vencser: The Religious Education in Today
- Szabolcs András: Teacher Training School in Fogarassy Institute for Girl from Gyergyószentmiklós
- Attila Ilyés: The History of the Roman Catholic Teachers’ Society in Gyergyó from the beginning to the year of the millennium, until 1896.
- Zsófia Köllő: Perspectives of the Hungarian Textbook Publishing in Romania
- György Bajna: Lived 56 years? Self-training literary aspirations in Gyergyószentmiklós
- Irén Kissné Portik: Two decades home, four decades at home
- Árpád Rab: The lack and opportunities of digital education
- Ildikó Magyari: Economy and education: what can we learn from abroad to make Székely Land more competitive?